SJH Photography

Monday, January 16, 2012

Worst Blogger Ever

Considering it has been more than a year since my previous blog attempt, I deem it appropriate to give myself the title of 'Worst Blogger Ever'.

The title also covers the fact that I never tweet and am notoriously forgetful at updating my facebook page. As a photographer I confess I am the worst self promoter ever known to the online man.

In fact I am so confident that I am the Worst Blogger Ever that I doubt anyone will ever read this.....

However, in case someone does read this, it is my opinion that just because someone is a fantastic blogger/tweeter/facebooker - doesn't exactly mean they are any good at what they do!! It simply means one has too much time on their hands. (If you would like to insult me for this comment please do so in a colourful, artistic way.)

So please know, in case you have stumbled upon this by accident, that although I am never really talking about much, I am dedicated to the real, tangible art of making beautiful pictures.

So thanks for being part of it all.........

Sarah
Your Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment